GEOINT 2010 Exhibit Hall
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center Exhibit Hall E-F
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibit Halls E & F
|Hours||Lunch in Exhibit Hall||Afternoon Receptions|
|Tuesday, Nov. 2||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.||12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.||4 p.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday, Nov. 3||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.||12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.||4 p.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday, Nov. 4||11 a.m – 5 p.m.||12 p.m. – 2 p.m.||3 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
Exhibit Hall E Foyer
|Sunday, Oct. 31||3 p.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Monday, Nov. 1||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Nov. 2||6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, Nov. 3||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday, Nov. 4||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
Each GEOINT 2010 Exhibiting company received 2 complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 100 sq. feet of exhibit space. Additional exhibit booth personnel badges may be purchased for $195 each.
Exhibitor badges include:
- Access to the Exhibit Hall during move-in and move-out
- Access to the Exhibit Hall for all three (3) show days
- Access to the meals served within the Exhibit Hall
- Access to the Welcome Party on Monday, November 1, from 7 pm – 9 pm
- Access to the receptions held within the Exhibit Hall
- Access to Corporate Hospitality Night
For questions about GEOINT 2010 Registration and Housing please contact Carrie Drake, email@example.com.
Largest Intelligence Event in United States
Enjoy one-stop shopping, uncover new technologies, and do business with the leading suppliers of geospatial intelligence technologies—all in one place, at one time.
Our single, expansive exhibit hall of more than 100,000-square feet contains more than 200 organizations showcasing the capabilities you need to see.
If you are an exhibitor you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to showcase your latest technologies and solutions to the Intelligence, Defense and Homeland Security Communities’ top leadership and the more than 3,000 total attendees.
Exhibitors and Sponsors of GEOINT Symposia mainly come from:
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Location-Based Services
- Mapping & Visualization Tools
- Airborne and ISR Capabilities
- Commercial Satellite Imaging
- Geographic Information Systems
- Global Positioning Hardware & Software